Fringe on Fringe

Happy October! Can you believe how fast September flew by? Now that the leaves are turning and the temperatures are slowly dropping, i’m happy to pull out my favorite fall items. In my opinion, every girl needs a fringe jacket this season; especially when its on sale! I love that the fringe detailing extends to the arms, which is sometimes a little hard to find. Not to mention its real leather and the fit is perfection! I’ve seen a few similar styles, but the look and fit in person is just not very flattering at all. The second I tried this jacket on, I felt sexy yet chic, and walked out of my house feeling like a million bucks! My husband and I spent the day in the city and decided to take a few pictures while waiting for our Uber to take us there. I swear I could walk in these booties all day! I’ve had them for almost three years now, and still have people ask me where I got them. Talk about an investment, and the best part is that they are now on sale! I hope you all are enjoying your week, and don’t forget to grab a pumpkin cookie while youre out. Its October you guys. You pretty much HAVE to! haha  XOXO

Fringe Jacket available in tall ON SALE ( also loving this Blank Denim black version ) | white tee | Denim | Booties ON SALE| Fringe Bag | Sunglasses

Shoe & Tell Watch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinTitus TuesdayTitus 2sdayPosh PairWifey WednesdayWise Woman My Girlish WhimsWIWTI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

What I Wore To Work, , Look What I GotFriday’s Fab FavoritesFashion FridayWorking Girl With Style,  & Friday Frills

!function(d,s,id){var e, p = /^http:/.test(d.location) ? ‘http’ : ‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)) {e = d.createElement(s);e.id = id;e.src = p + ‘://’ + ‘widgets.rewardstyle.com’ + ‘/js/shopthepost.js’;d.body.appendChild(e);}if(typeof window.__stp === ‘object’) if(d.readyState === ‘complete’) {window.__stp.init();}}(document, ‘script’, ‘shopthepost-script’);

JavaScript is currently disabled in this browser. Reactivate it to view this content.

1. October 1, 2015 / 4:29 pm

I am a huge moto jacket fan (maybe I should say collector!) and absolutely love this outfit. Perfectly styled! Have to add I also love following you on Snapchat and your adorable kiddos! So cute!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

• October 1, 2015 / 5:23 pm

aw thank you so much! Means a lot. <3 <3

2. October 1, 2015 / 5:54 pm

girl, this jacket is everything! Love it! Love your whole outfit, you're really really pretty! <3

-Lily from With Love Lily Rose

3. October 1, 2015 / 6:05 pm

I absolutely love the fringe jacket! It's so pretty, and looks so good in the fall! I used to not like it but I think its great now!!!

4. October 1, 2015 / 8:19 pm

Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin, Google + & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. 🙂

Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

5. That fringe jacket looks sooooo cool! I'm not really into the "Fringe style", a little bit to boho to my taste, but you're rocking it, girl!
    Have a nice day xx

selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

6. October 2, 2015 / 2:52 am

Lovely combination and styling. Your jacket is beautiful and you're totally rocking that fringe!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

7. October 2, 2015 / 4:35 pm

Amazing look and I love your jacket 🙂
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

8. October 2, 2015 / 4:41 pm

You are simply gorgeous, Bethany! I adore your jacket and the way you styled it here. It adds texture and interest to the look and the neutral color works perfectly with the black and white. I also adore those booties! I can see why you're always getting asked where you got them; if I saw you, I'd certainly ask, they're hot!

I hope you had a wonderful time with the hubby in the city 🙂 Have a wonderful day and start to your weekend!

XO,

Jalisa

9. October 5, 2015 / 6:28 pm

This is so pretty. I love all the fringe and the ripped jeans!
    -Beth