The Perfect Knee Length Dress

For the 4th of July weekend my family and I took a very much needed family vacation to North Carolina. We visited some family and met up with my our best friends the Nelsons. We spent the weekend together and had a blast. While there we visited Bald Head Island. If you haven’t been there, I would definitely add it to your bucket list. It is storybook perfect, and very authentic. There are no cars allowed on the island so you ride golf carts everywhere. The island is peaceful and quiet, and the beaches are beautiful and well kept. Ill have to do a separate post about it. All I have to say is, “GO, just go!” you won’t regret it.

Anyway, although it was a fantastic weekend, it was also very humid and HOT there. Before our trip I was determined to find knee length dresses I could wear on hot North Carolina days. Boy am I glad I found this number. Not only is it adorable, but its light and breezy so you never get too hot. Plus, its KNEE length. I don’t know about you, but its always been really hard for me to find dresses that touch my knees. I would suggest sizing up a bit. Im usually a size 2 in H&M dresses, but in this case I bought a size 6 for length. I also wore this adorable dainty necklace combo from Tiny Tags– It has both my boys initials on them, and a heart with my husband and I wedding date. I love knowing that I can hold a little reminder of them close to my heart wherever I go. Hope you love it as much as I do! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Dress | Sandals | Bag:  c/o Windsor | Necklace: c/o TIny Tags | Hat | Bracelets: c/o Sisco Berluti

Shoe & Tell Watch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinTitus TuesdayTitus 2sdayPosh PairWifey WednesdayWise Woman My Girlish WhimsWIWTI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

What I Wore To Work, , Look What I GotFriday’s Fab FavoritesFashion FridayWorking Girl With Style,  & Friday Frills

1. July 8, 2015 / 2:17 pm

I love the color of this dress and It really is the perfect knee length. Also loving those lace up sandals! I always struggle ordering gladiator sandals, they never fit correctly. However, these look right up my ally!
    -Carolanna, from http://www.girlmeetsbrave.com

2. July 8, 2015 / 5:02 pm

Perfect color of dress – awesome H2T look on you!

3. July 8, 2015 / 6:50 pm

You look amazing, my love! Knee length dresses are my favorite, and how cute are your boys?!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Wednesday is as beautiful like you!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa

4. July 8, 2015 / 8:24 pm

Are you even real? Seriously one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen, with awesome style on top of it! Great look.

I am blogging about similar things, check it out and let me know what you think: http://www.kellmenow.com

XO K

• July 13, 2015 / 5:40 am

Okay, you are way too nice! Thank you so much! <3 <3 I will definitely be stopping by your blog! xoxo

• July 13, 2015 / 5:45 am

Thank you so much!

Will definitely stop by! <3

5. July 8, 2015 / 10:21 pm

Gorgeous color. The length is perfect on you. I'm not a column silhouette girl but I do like this piece. Looks easy enough to belt at the natural waistline.

6. July 10, 2015 / 10:35 pm

That dress is perfect! I want it! Any girl, you are so gorgeous! I love the color of you eyes! I have always wanted to visit North Carolina (I blame it on the show One Tree Hill and all the Nicolas Sparks books. lol)

P.S. Come enter the $120 SheIn giveaway on my blog!

7. July 28, 2015 / 1:46 am