Pops of Pink

It seems almost silly posting this outfit considering I’ve been wearing nothing but comfy clothes and flats lately. I did however wear this outfit for a girls night, and it so felt good to wear heels again! Im loving this pink tunic from Jess Lea Boutique and that it can easily be thrown on with leggings for a more relaxed look. Oh, and In case you were wondering, yes I chopped my hair! Its still taking some getting used to, but I’m loving how easy it is to do. Happy Monday!

Don’t forget to check out my picks from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale here!

photo IMG_6030_zpshcvzbnva.jpg

Tunic: c/o Jess Lea Boutique | Blazer: similar | White Denim: Shopbop | Heels: similar style | Clutch: White Plum | Necklace: Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: c/o Rocksbox use code Bethanyxoxo2 for your first month subscription FREE

Watch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinTitus TuesdayTitus 2sdayPosh PairWifey WednesdayWise Woman My Girlish WhimsWIWTI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

What I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpLook What I GotFriday’s Fab FavoritesFashion FridayWorking Girl With Style,  & Friday Frills

photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png

1. May 25, 2015 / 10:47 am

Your hair looks great! Always nice to cut it for Summer, I ahve been tempted to get mine cut too. Love the pink!! 🙂

• May 28, 2015 / 7:07 pm

Thank you! Its taking some getting used to but I love it. I think. 😉

2. May 28, 2015 / 7:00 pm

That top is so darling! Especially loving how you stacked those bracelets!!

xx Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

• May 28, 2015 / 7:08 pm

Thank you!! Im loving these bracelets so much. 🙂

3. May 28, 2015 / 9:44 pm

Gorgeous! Loving this jeans and the shoes so much! The colors are amazing x So beautiful look! You can check out my new blog post talking about my top summer accessories and featuring a new jewelry brand. Have a lovely day dear!

xx Mary

4. May 29, 2015 / 1:29 am

I always love girls night. You can always count on it for a reason to get dressed up. Love your pink! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. That meant a lot!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

5. May 31, 2015 / 6:57 pm

Hello lovely!
    I like your hair both ways. I think it looks very pretty shorter! I really enjoy seeing how people style their white jeans and I have a love for pink, so this looks so bright and springy!

Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday