Grey & Sparkles….

I had an absolute blast in Vegas a couple weeks ago, and may or may not have spent a little too much money. You just cant beat the shopping there, and not to mention the weather is so nice right now! My husband bought me my first Kate Spade bag, and I am IN LOVE. It went perfectly with my new favorite sweater, so I just had to share. Happy Friday! What are you doing this weekend?

Also, don’t mind the two images in this post where my hair is different. They were actually taken on separate days, but the first time it got dark so we had to reschedule. πŸ˜‰ lol don’t judge me.

Top: J.Crew Factory in stores, also craving this and this | Pants: American Rag | Heels: GoJane | Bag: Kate Spade NY | Earrings: old | Bracelets: Jane.com | Lips: YSL

Also, don’t forget to come to the Bloggers Give Back event tomorrow. Come shop out closets to raise money for two little boys fighting cancer. This is a great cause!!

I am linked up with Best of Friday Style, Friday Fab Favorites, What Im Loving Fridays, Working Girl With Style, Two Thirty Five Designs & Favorite Fashion Friday

XOXO Bethany

• November 10, 2013 / 4:03 pm

Hi Rochelle! Thank you SO much, you're a sweetheart! Thanks for following! πŸ™‚

1. November 8, 2013 / 8:38 pm

These photos are absolutley adorbs ! Love the outfit πŸ™‚
    fabulouslyfaint.blogspot.com

• November 10, 2013 / 4:04 pm

Thank you!! Love your blog, would you be interested in doing a collab? πŸ™‚

2. November 8, 2013 / 10:49 pm

I love that top! So so cute. I can't find the top on that link though… it might be a MUST have! πŸ™‚

• November 10, 2013 / 4:06 pm

Hi Jamie! πŸ™‚

It's at J Crew Factory in stores! It IS a must have, I'm kinda obsessed with this sweater! You can always Paypal or Venmo me and I can pick you one up if you're stuck in Idaho! I live up the street from a j.crew

• November 10, 2013 / 4:08 pm

Thank you!! πŸ™‚ LOVE your blog, we should do a collab sometime! πŸ™‚

• November 10, 2013 / 4:09 pm

Thank you! πŸ™‚ your are too sweet. I checked out your blog, we should do a collab together! We'd love to work with u!

3. November 11, 2013 / 8:47 pm

This is such an amazing look on you!! so super chic!! I was just on another blog who attending the bloggers give back event! I think that is such an amazing cause and I love seeing all the bloggers working together to do some good!!

Tori

FashionBlingGirlyThings

• November 12, 2013 / 3:31 pm

Hi Tori!

Thank you SO much! You are the sweetest. Would you want to do a blog collab sometime? If so, let me know. πŸ™‚

xoxo Bethany

• November 12, 2013 / 3:33 pm

Hi Amy! Thank you so much, it really is the best sweater. πŸ™‚ I love you blog! Let us know if you ever want to do a blog collab with us.

xoxo Bethany!