Blanket Scarf Obsession

If its not apparent by now, I’m a little obsessed with blanket scarves this season. This print  and color in particular is one of my favorites from Endless Envy. I love the tan mixed with red. It provides an easy way to wear it with multiple styles and or colors. Not to mention it is dang cute! If you haven’t checked out Endless Envy, make sure to take a look! They have some adorable clothes for a great price! Thank me later. šŸ™‚

Top: Nordstrom | Denim: ā„… Piperstreet | Wedges: Charles Albert via Hautelook, similar here  | Scarf: ā„… Endless Envy | Bag: Phillip Lim for Target | Necklace: ā„… Love Always | Bracelets: ā„… Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Monday Morning GossipMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinMy Girlish WhimsI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

What I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpLook What I GotFriday’s Fab FavoritesFashion FridayWorking Girl With StyleFashion Informant Friday & Friday Frills

1. November 20, 2014 / 5:08 pm

I just love this entire outfit!! So cute and wearable for lots of different places and occasions. I have a similar blanket scarf from Aerie that I'm obsessed with, and LOVE those booties!

Jacy

2. November 20, 2014 / 6:21 pm

Love the scarf! Super on trend it looks so warm. I've been wearing similar stuff pretty much every day lately.

Style by Joules

3. November 20, 2014 / 7:31 pm

This pattern is so great! I have been scooping up blanket scarves left and right myself!!! Might need to purch this one too šŸ˜›

xoxo, Elena Michelle

4. November 20, 2014 / 10:44 pm

Great look and you look amazing. The more I see the plaid blanket scarf the more I am dying for my to arrive. I just ordered my very own from #SheInside and counting the days already. Also love your bag, I have the similar one in purple. I just love Phillip Lim, one of my favorite designers.
    #MadForFashionForLess Follow/Visit Me on Facebook!

5. November 21, 2014 / 1:46 am

Those booties and that blanket scarf I am loving so much. Wonderful outfit. So chic

6. November 22, 2014 / 2:37 am

fabulous look. i love the bright red color. very festive looking! also girl. your hair! oh my goodness it's totally gorgeous. xoxo linds Ruby Girl

7. November 24, 2014 / 3:29 am

Argh!Love this look from head to toe šŸ™‚ Kind of obsessed with blanket scarves, too, especially plaid ones šŸ™‚

If you have a sec, Iā€™d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

8. March 3, 2016 / 1:58 am