Fall Leaves Featuring Rack Room Shoes

Todays post is all about these little munchkins. Rack Room Shoes has most definitely spoiled us the past few months. I have wanted some new sperrys for the boys for quite some time, so when they offered to send me  a pair for each of them for review, I just couldn’t resist. I just think they are way too adorable, and not to mention they are comfortable as can be, and the boys actually keep them on! Plus, they are the perfect shoes for the fall and winter months. I just cant get enough of them.

In case you were wondering why I’ve been so MIA lately, I am currently in Alaska with my family. Oh my heavens it is beyond beautiful here, and we have been busy every second. Every corner we turn I have to stop and take a picture because it literally takes my breath away. The mountains are majestic. I keep telling my husband I feel like they are “alive.” I don’t know how else to explain it, other than they have such a huge presence that I feel like they are standing tall guarding the valley. Just beautiful. I’ve been wearing my new wedges from Rack Room Shoes a lot here, as you can see they are perfect for chasing the boys around and exploring here in Alaska. I hope you enjoy this post, and make sure to stop by Rack Room Shoes for shoe options for adults, kids, and babies! XOXO

Kids Outfits: Sweaters: Gap / Denim: Gap /  Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes

My Outfit:

Top: JCrew / Vest: Banana Republic / Denim: AEO / Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes

Monday Morning GossipMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinMy Girlish WhimsI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

What I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpLook What I GotFriday’s Fab FavoritesFashion FridayWorking Girl With StyleFashion Informant Friday & Friday Frills

1. October 30, 2014 / 1:42 pm

Your boys are so adorable! I miss Alaska. We lived there for 3 years and left with an amazing souvenir (our son!). I agree it is a breath taking place to see!
    -B
    heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com

2. October 31, 2014 / 5:51 am

awww I must say that your boys are absolutly stunning and beyond stylish! This is my first time coming across your page, and i have really enjoyed reading your posts! An btw Alaska seem lovely, I have never been there myself but I would love to go. Here in So Cal we have a lack of season changes! It looks like ur having an amazing time there!! I am new to the blogging world myself, but I love coming across other pages that grasp my attention like yours does! If you happen to have time come check out My Blog

XOXO
    Roxanne Carmen
    Facebook
    Instagram

3. November 1, 2014 / 12:31 am

Your sons are cute and your photos are so Autumnal. You all are super stylish!

4. November 1, 2014 / 3:19 pm

OH. MY. GOODNESS. so much cuteness in one post! Those babes are absolutely adorable and I love your blog name. Sorry to be gushing over you but seriously you have been very blessed. Great post. I truly love the photography.

5. November 2, 2014 / 12:58 am

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!