Fall Wardrobe Staples

You guys! It’s my first official fall blog post this season, and I couldn’t be more excited! In my opinion, every girl needs a pair of faux leather leggings or skinnies for fall. They are the perfect wardrobe staple, and can give every outfit a more edgy and cold weather appropriate look. I paired mine with this stunning blazer from SheInside. This blazer is so perfect for fall, and I cannot get over how adorable the detailing is. Not to mention, this exact blazer is sold at a high end boutique (I won’t mention the name, because that would be mean) for more than double the price. Don’t believe me? Send me an email and ill forward you the link! Trust me, this is a steal of a deal for this cute blazer!

I hope you are all having a fabulous Wednesday, and don’t forget to enter the $450 gift card giveaway to the clothier of your choice. Enter here.

Blouse: Three Brunettes via Jane.com  | Jacket: ℅ Sheinside, similar here & here | Leather Skinnies: Blank NYC | Heels: old, obsessing over these | Necklace: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry | Bracelets: ℅ Apple of My Eye Jewelry

Monday Morning GossipMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinMy Girlish WhimsI Feel PrettyStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

What I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpLook What I GotFriday’s Fab FavoritesFashion FridayWorking Girl With StyleFashion Informant Friday & Friday Frills

1. September 3, 2014 / 10:36 am

Beautiful look on you. I love the tapestry pattern on your jacket. What a statement jacket. Beautiful!

Celebrating my blog turning 2.
    XO,
    Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

2. September 3, 2014 / 11:02 am

Such a gorgeous look! Love your tapestry jacket and burgundy heels!

Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

3. September 3, 2014 / 12:58 pm

Stunning!! I love the enture look. I was looking at leather leggings but wonder if they are comfortable. So pretty on you with all of the colors of the jacket and those shoes are sexy , love the color!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess

4. September 3, 2014 / 3:11 pm

I couldn't agree more, faux leather leggings are a must in fall. I got some last year and wore them all the time. I love how it takes an otherwise cute outfit and makes it a little more bold. Great jacket!

5. September 3, 2014 / 3:58 pm

I love those shoes! oursweetthingcalledlife.blogspot.com

6. September 3, 2014 / 4:31 pm

I love how you paired the "hard" faux leather leggings with a more feminine blazer! It's a wonderful combo. You also reminded me I really need to invest in a pair of faux leather leggings for fall like ASAP.

7. September 4, 2014 / 6:17 pm

Loved the blazer so much, I ended up ordering a few things from She Inside. Then I read reviews that they take a month to ship. Did yours take that long?

xo,