Boyfriend Tee

I met Lindsay and Crystal from LC Photography at Provo Fashion Week a few weeks ago. They are such dolls, and the sweetest girls ever! I was thrilled when they asked if they could take some pictures of me for my blog. As a blogger, its always hard to find someone who is good with a camera to take pictures. When I work with sponsors, I want their images to be awesome  and showcase their product well. It can be hard sometimes! They did such a great job, and got the images back to me lightening fast! I couldn’t believe it! If you are a fellow blogger and need a photographer, give them a call. They also do newborn, weddings, family, and senior portrait sessions as well! LC Photography

As you can see by my post, I am obsessed with boyfriend denim and boyfriend tees lately. Its such a comfy casual look, and so much more practical for my busy life with two kids. I about died when I saw this tee from Cents Of Style. Not only is it just plain adorable, but its boyfriend fit. Oh so comfy. Plus, my kids are obsessed with Frozen Aka “Olaf.” The saying is just too cute.  I had to have it, the second I laid my eyes on it. I paired it with my favorite heels from Sole Society. Need I say more? These heels are amazing, and they are actually really comfortable. The sole is “cushy!” I know, surprising right? Hope you all love this outfit as much as I do. 🙂

Top: Cents Of Style c/o
Boyfriend Denim: Citizens of Humanity via Nordstrom Rack similar here actual pair here
Heels: Sole Society c/o
Necklace: Taffy Apple Lane c/o
Crystal dot bracelet: Taffy Apple Lane c/o
Tassel Bracelet: Love Andreas Closet c/o
Bag: Aldo similar here
 Hat: F21 old, similar

Photography Credit: LC Photography

Suburbs MamaSunday StyleMonday Morning GossipMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinTotally Posted TuesdayMy Girlish WhimsWednesday Style ConnectionI Feel PrettyWardrobe WednesdayStyle Sessions, & What I Wore

Lovely ThursdayWhat I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpThree-Fer ThursdayLook What I GotAll Things ThursdayBest of Friday StyleFriday’s Fab FavoritesWhat I’m Loving FridaysWorking Girl With StyleFashion Informant Friday & Favorite Fashion Friday

1. April 23, 2014 / 11:50 am

This whole outfit is so darn cute. I love the boyfriend jeans & tee and love that you dressed it up with those gorgeous heels! So pretty!

2. April 23, 2014 / 2:00 pm

You are so adorable! Love the tee and how you styled it up with those heels (to die for). I know what you mean about finding someone that can take good pictures! I ended up investing in a tri-pod because I had so many problems finding someone to take my pics. My poor hubby sucks at it.
    xo, Lee
    edfbylee.com

3. April 23, 2014 / 3:49 pm

Love your t-shirt, and the message on it. I hear your pain on trying to find people that are good at taking blog photos. I am slowly learning how to use my tripod. I personally feel a little guilty asking my husband everyday after work. So far it has been a fun learning process. Love all your pics, and that outfit is so cute!!!!
    Stopping by from I Feel Pretty Linkup.
    ~Angela

4. April 23, 2014 / 5:36 pm

I love this! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams on Fridays 😀 Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party

5. April 23, 2014 / 10:31 pm

I love the whole boyfriend trend! While I'm still working on the boyfriend jeans (I find it difficult to find a pair that fits correctly), I adore boyfriend tees. I won't wear a pair of skinnies without one!

Arielle from Tangled Musings

6. April 24, 2014 / 10:47 pm

I seriously love your blog!! This outfit is darling, loving that yellow bag!

mindysuefashion.blogspot.com

7. April 25, 2014 / 1:13 pm

I wouldn't ever think to wear ankle strap shoes with trousers/jeans. I think this is a revelation for me! Love the hat too. Linking up through Fab Favourites! P x

8. April 25, 2014 / 2:55 pm

Love this look on you. Perfectly styled.

Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

9. April 25, 2014 / 9:07 pm

You are adorable! LOVE love love this outfit. Pinned to my favorite group fashion board. Thanks for linking up to Fashion Friday! xo

10. April 26, 2014 / 12:01 am

I love the whole look. I'm a real fan of graphic t-shirts and I've just bought a hat very similar to the one you're wearing. I got your link from the Friday linky. I'm also following you by bloglovin. I would love it if you'd follow me tobut no pressure as I know it can be annoying.

11. July 28, 2015 / 1:39 am