Pink & Blue

The sun was shining yesterday, and we took full advantage of it! I popped on my favorite heels from Sole Society to get some pictures in them. Man I am obsessed with these heels. I have been waiting too long, staring at these heels and hoping for better weather. I wish it were date night, or even girls night every night so I could wear them more often!

My dear sweet husband took these images, and he is not the best photographer. haha He’s such a gem for trying though. I love him. Bare with me on this post… I know the images are not the best quality. Fear not though, I WILL be posting other outfits featuring these adorable heels. I’m in love!

Top: Daniell Rain c/o |Blazer: Nordstrom, similar here & here | Denim: old, similar Style | Bag: Francescas c/o similar here| Heels: Sole Society c/o | Jewelry: Jane

Suburbs MamaSunday StyleMonday Morning GossipMonday Must HavesMonday BloomWatch Out for the Woestman’sMix It Up Monday, & Funday Monday

Trend SpinTotally Posted TuesdayMy Girlish WhimsWednesday Style ConnectionI Feel PrettyWardrobe Wednesday, Style Sessions, & What I Wore

Lovely ThursdayWhat I Wore To WorkBe You TIful Link UpThree-Fer ThursdayLook What I GotAll Things ThursdayBest of Friday StyleFriday’s Fab FavoritesWhat I’m Loving FridaysWorking Girl With StyleFashion Informant Friday & Favorite Fashion Friday

1. February 25, 2014 / 2:06 am

I just can't deal with how cute you are! This outfit is PERFECTION. Whenever I create Polyvore sets it's always similar to this vibe you've got going on.

Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip πŸ™‚

2. February 26, 2014 / 12:06 am

Oh my, those shoes are FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely adore them – and I love how you paired them with destroyed denim. Great look!!!

3. February 27, 2014 / 7:29 pm

I love your style. So pretty and classy. Your son is soo cute!

4. March 1, 2014 / 9:06 pm

You are so gorgeous and I love the colors in this outfit! Thanks for linking up to Sunday Style…be sure to join the fun again tomorrow!
    Jenny at PlanePretty.com

5. March 2, 2014 / 1:04 am

Love this look! So clean and sharp! Love your little mans style as well! He's a doll πŸ™‚ Thanks for stopping by and linking up! <3 Andie (Be.YOU.tiful Link Party)

6. March 2, 2014 / 3:35 am

Hi there! Linking up with Style Sessions Fashion Link Up! I have been wanting to get a pair of heals like that for awhile now… I am just waiting for the snow to melt!

I would love for you to checkout my fashion blog here:

7. March 2, 2014 / 4:03 pm

hi i love your outfit from above its beautiful awwww love the pretty pink jacket love the blue bag nice skinny jeans too

8. July 28, 2015 / 1:44 am