Can we all just agree that tunics this time of year are a girls best friend? They are so comfy, and can be worn with leggings and boots to keep you warm while still looking completely put together and fashionable. I was shopping with a friend the other day and showed her some adorable button up tunics, and she said, "It's so long, how would I even style that?" As my mind flooded with all of the endless possibilities, this blog post idea came to mind. In my opinion, every girl needs this wardrobe staple in her life. Now, heres some style ideas to get you're mind flowing with ideas...
1. Layer under an oversized sweater like I'm doing here. Wear with skinny fit jeans or leggings, and some over the knee boots.
2. Layer under a cardigan (about 32" length) and pair with leggings and mid-knee high boots.
3. Wear the tunic alone tucked in the front of your skinny jeans with heels.
4. Pair with a moto jacket, or large coat
6. Wrap a belt around the waist to add some extra style, but forego the necklace. Sometimes less is more. :)
Okay, now that you have a few style ideas; go out and buy this pinstripe tunic. Its only $13, and can be styled so many different ways! Oh, and did I mention I found an almost identical version of these over the knee boots ON SALE for 30% off?
Happy Saturday friends, and happy shopping! ;)
Oversized Sweater | Pinstripe Tunic | Black Leggings | Cognac Over the Knee Boots | Rose Pink Crossbody | Necklace, cuff bracelet, Bangle Bracelets c/o Julie Vos